Running a business can be challenging, especially so when it comes to having to deal with legal issues. QualitySolicitors Silks have been advising businesses for over 50 years and are here to help.
Whether you are starting out, restructuring your ongoing business, renewing a lease, or sorting out employment contracts, receiving good legal advice will assist your business planning and protect your company’s interests.
We also offer a wide range of personal legal services to help you when you are moving home, making a will, looking for personal employment advice or if you have been injured in an accident.
QualitySolicitors Silks are a strategic-thinking and progressive law firm dedicated to providing you and your business with legal expertise through clearly communicated advice and an effectively delivered service - expert legal advice you can trust.
- Sales, purchases and leases of business premises
- Security and mortgages
- Business Formations
- Share and asset sales and purchases
- Advice on and drafting contract terms and conditions
- Employment matters
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Buying and selling houses
- Making wills, estate planning and dealing with probate
- Personal injury matters following an accident
- Name: Madelene Schofield-Whittingham
- Business: QualitySolicitors Silks
- Address: 27 Birmingham Street, Oldbury B69 4DY
- Position: Commercial Property Solicitor
- Web http://www.silks-solicitors.co.uk
- Phone 0121 511 0524
About BNI Edgbaston View All Members