About BNI Edgbaston
We are a friendly group of businesses local to Edgbaston in Birmingham who meet regularly to source and refer business to each other. Often this evens result in working together collaboratively on projects.
We would welcome you to come and visit. You will make some great contacts and could even get some business out of it on your first visit. Here are the details on how to visit / contact BNI Edgbaston.
Usual Meeting Format:
- 6:45am Open networking normally begins as people will arrive before the 7.
- 7:00am Meeting begins. Everyone is welcomed to breakfast.
- About BNI Edgbaston, Inroduction & welcome announcements.
- 60 Second Elevator pitches. (Your chance to tell everyone who you are, what you do, and what business you are after.)
- Reports on chapter performance.
- 10 Minute Speaker - A meeting highlight. Everyone takes turns to do this.
- Positive Contributions - Warmed up referrals are passed, recommendations given and guests welcomed.
- Door prize draw, Announcements and reminders.
- 8:30am Meeting Close.
- Open networking.
Whilst you are here, why not have a look at some of our regular members.
Interested? Contact Us to find out more or to arrange to come along